Change The Designated Fund For A Gift

If you need to change the fund a specific gift has been given to, you can do this from within the Transaction panel in your Control Center. Here's how:

  • Login to your RebelGive account
  • Click the Transactions tab from along the top
  • Find the gift you want to change the fund for in the listed Giving Records either by using the search bar, or scrolling. 
  • Choose the View button beside the transaction you want to change
  • In the Transaction information that opens up, under the Fund heading, use the drop down menu to select the fund you want to designate the gift to. 

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.