To get started, you'll want to visit your church's website.
1. Click on the circular give button in the corner of your church's website. This could be in the bottom right or bottom left corner, so make sure to look on both sides.
2. If you have an account, you can sign into your personal account to ensure your gift is recorded for tax purposes.
If you don't have an account, you can also create an account easily here.
3. Enter the amount you'd like to give to your church.
4. Select the fund you'd like to give to.
5. Select how often you'd like to send a gift.
6. Confirm when you'd like to start your gift.
7. Choose a payment method. (Learn more about changing this later) You can give by:
- Connecting your bank account (you'll help cover the 25 cent transaction fee)
- Debit or credit card (you'll help cover the 1.9% transaction fee)
If you're not signed in, you can easily sign in here to have any previous payment information easily accessible with the click of a button.
8. If your church has this option enabled, choose if you'd like to include a memo.
9. Confirm that everything looks good, then click the Give Now button.
🎉 That's it!
Next, if you're not signed in, you can enter your email address to receive your receipt and to create an account. (Learn more about creating an account.)